Hey guys, happy Friday! Hopefully you had a great week and are easing into the weekend. It has been a bit of a rollercoaster week (to say the least). Currently, I am trying to work from home with a foot of snow predicted for today. Add in two kids and it should be a juggling act, but we’ll make it.
Since I’m hunkered down inside and my mind is a bit scattered, I thought we’d have fun today and do a random blog survey! I’d love for you to pick a few categories to share your “top fives” in the comments section.
Five Places I’m Dying to Visit
- Anywhere along the East Coast
- Florida Keys (we never made it due to Zika and finding out I was pregnant with Amelia)
Five Foods I Eat Every Day
- Coffee (does this count?)
- Ezekiel bread (see below)
- Avocado (on the toast!)
Five Talents I Wish I Had
- Party plan
- Swimming (I wish I could high dive!)
- Paint my nails (<—I’m the worst)
Five Healthy Food Bloggers I Wish Would Cook For Me Every Day
- Kristin from Iowa Girl Eats
- Brittany from Eating Bird Food
- Lindsay, my sister. OK, not a blogger, but this would be my dream!
- Brittany from A Healthy Slice of Life
- Gina from SkinnyTaste
Five Instagram Accounts I Love
- Something Navy for the fashion and her adorable daughter, Ruby
- Aaryn Williams is a Vlogger I love to watch on YouTube and Instagram. She is so relatable as a mom of two and always has a sense of humor that keeps the crazy times in perspective.
- Tone It Up (Karena and Katrina). It should come as no surprise that a little fitness inspo shows up in a favorite. The girls post inspirational messages, recipes, updates from the community and a glimpse into their lives.
- Lemon Stripes is my latest blogger obsession. She brings a sweet dose of fashion, motherhood and reality. Her outfits are styled, but not overdone. I cannot get behind pictures of moms strolling down the street in outfits that don’t make me feel like, “Yes, I could do that!” Julia also has a weekly Q&A where she answers questions and is super honest and transparent in all aspects of life and work.
- Carrie Bradshaw Lied (aka Kathleen) is a diamond in the ruff. This girl is a transplant from the South living on the West coast with a fun sense of fashion. She is the perfect combination of sweet and sassy. Tune into her Instastories for a daily pick-me-up and stay for her feed for inspiration on your next outfit.
Five Things I Wear (Almost) Every Day
- UGG Slippers
- Barefoot Dreams Robe
- Favorite pjs
- Jewelry from my babies
- All of my other favs!
Five Beauty Products I Use Every Day
Five Movies I Can Watch On Repeat
- Pitch Perfect
- Father of the Bride
- It’s Complicated
- Pretty Woman
Choose a couple of the above prompts and play along!
Need a place to get started? Here ya go…
5 Talents You Wish You Had
5 Foods You Eat Every Day
5 Instagram Accounts You Love
5 Beauty Products You Love
Have a great weekend and stay safe and warm if you are in the middle of the winter storm like me!