And just like that June is here! We ended May with a relaxing vacation followed by house demo, the past few weeks have been a total blur. I can’t wait to share more this month!
The month of May seemed to fly by. I know we say that every month, but for me, May was filled with projects, trips, and celebrations. May also marked the beginning of house projects in our house. I will share update pictures next week, but we are in a state of chaos. The first construction project is our master closet and bathroom, which is underway and the lower level is starting on Wednesday. For a girl who loves organization and being tidy, this is pushing all of my buttons. The end result will be amazing, but being in the thick of it is a challenge.
- Last month I fell in love with Yasso bars, which I know will be a favorite all summer. I’m also loving infused water and will share some of my go-tos soon. It really makes hitting your water intake so simple!
- Speaking of food, I was on a big kick of inspired dinners and then fell off. I am now all about convenience and don’t see that changing soon (see above. Did I mention we’re tearing out our kitchen?!). Send me your dinner recipes that are easy – one-pot or grill options preferred! I foresee us putting Phil’s new grill to a lot of good use.
What to expect next month?
- My favorite essential oils. No, I don’t sell them! I actually just bought a few while pregnant because you can barely take any medicine. I use them from time to time and have found a few great ways to use them for stress relief and bedtime.
- My summer makeup routine! I have about 3 easy looks [that take under 3 minutes to do!] and I’ll be sharing with you all!
- Answering more of your questions! After bringing back AYQ this month, I received even more in my inbox. It seems like you guys like the style and I love connecting with you. So keep your questions coming!
- More workouts! You guys seem to love my 3G Orangetheory Workout routine, so I will bring even more!
- Summer bucket list! I have created a bucket list over the last two years and it is always a hit. It’s so fun to look ahead as the season is filled with outings, bbqs, and friends and family.
What’s on my wish list for next month?
- I certainly don’t need another pair of sandals, but these are so cute and such a great price!
- Girls wine weekend! I am on the hunt for a swimsuit and love this one.
- Return to yoga! My gym added a few new classes including yoga sculpt and HIIT yoga <—yes, please!
Tell me, what was your highlight from May?
What are you looking forward to in June?